This recognition and thanks is long overdue, but outside of blogging I have to pay the bills by working (lol) so time isn’t always on my side 🙂 So, onto the good news! I am the recipient of the Versatile Blogger Award, which recognizes blogs that do something different and exciting! In order to receive this award, you MUST be nominated or awarded by another blog site. I had the honor of being presented this award by another lovely blogger who is Shipwrecked on Fabulous Island Here it is:
This is what she had to say about me and my site:
Dani of DANITHEDREAMGIRL documents her journey to find her purpose and helps tell the stories of others along the way. I call her features The Dream Catchers because she exposes everyday people who are chasing (and determined to catch) their dreams. Subscribe to her blog via email for the latest and greatest in MOTIVATION!
To that, I say “THANK YOU VERY MUCH!” It’s nice to be recognized for the work that I do and the stories that I tell! So the rules state that I must share 7 facts about myself…here goes nothing:
1. I love to LOVE! I love hard! Once I’m comfortable with a person, my heart will surely open up to them. That’s the reason for me having such wonderful relationships in my life (just ask my close friends).
2. I’m very GIVING! If I have it, you got it. I will give you the last few dollars in my pocket if you needed it more than me.
3. I dream of a BIG wedding, but will more than likely elope just to save the money! lol
4. I love DOGS…they are so much cooler than cats!
5. I’m a Daddy’s girl! If you talk about my dad, there will be problems.
6. I like partying with my brother more than anyone else.
7. My TRUE lifelong passion that I never actually followed was to be a DANCER! I must find a way to fit that into my life somehow.
THERE YOU HAVE IT! Was that good? OK, now I have to pass this along to other bloggers! Can I give it back to the person that gave it back to me??? I wish I could, because I really want to…F it! I’m giving it back to her! Take a look at who I picked for this award!
1. She is the craftiest, most fabulous, amazing mother, friend so it shouldn’t come as a surprise that she is Shipwrecked on Fabulous Island. If you need recipes, event planning tips, crafting samples/step by step descriptions, etc…you better act like you know and click on her link!
2. I totally adore Necole Bitchie, which is why she is my next honoree! I love her story! She went from nothing, to being one of the BEST bloggers out there. She received an award from Soul Train for being the #1 Soul Site. She doesn’t even know it, but she is one of my biggest, if not the biggest, blogging inspiration! You can make a living out of just writing and posting! She has a huge celebrity following, but seems very down to earth. She has celeb status, but remains humble…if that’s not versatile I don’t know what is!
3. My next lovely recipient is the creator of The Jasmine Brand. She is not only good at what she does, but she is totally down to earth! She took the time to have a Twitter Q&A with me to offer advice and guidance on how to be successful in the blogging world! She gave insight on how SHE made it and for that, I will always be grateful. She can chum it up with the big names within the industry and still chum it up with people like me who are on the come-up!
4. Next up! Oh yeah…she’s getting smacked with a DOUBLE award since she has already received it once! If you love shoes, you will love Shoeacidal Hotline. She is able to get exclusive interviews with our favorite stars who rock the best shoes! If you’re feeling a bit SHOEACIDAL, call her hotline!
The list isn’t long, but it’s packed with power! Check them out 🙂 Thanks for taking the time to visit Danithedreamgirl and share in my excitement!