I had the honor of receiving another award for my blog, YIPPEE!!! It completely caught me by surprise, being as though I didn’t know the person who nominated me. That just goes to show, PEOPLE ARE PAYING ATTENTION TO ME and I LOOOOVE attention. I am the recipient of the Illuminating Blogger Award and it came with this lovely message:
I love reading your site so I’ve nominated you for the Illuminating Blogger Award for illuminating, informative blog content. You can check out the details at my site …
What an amazing surprise, especially since I work SO hard on my site! This really supports the old adage that hard work truly pays off. So, what now? The rules are simple:
1. The nominee should visit the award site (http://foodstoriesblog.com/illuminating-blogger-award/) and leave a comment indicating that they have been nominated and by whom. (This step is so important because it’s the only way that we can create a blogroll of award winners).
2. The Nominee should thank the person that nominated them by posting & including a link to their blog.
3. Share one random thing about yourself in your blog post.
4. Select at least five other bloggers that you enjoy reading their illuminating, informative posts and nominate them for the award.
5. Notify your nominees by leaving a comment on their blog, including a link to the award site (http://foodstoriesblog.com/illuminating-blogger-award/).
If you are one of the lucky bloggers that I nominate for this nifty award, be sure to follow the above list. Congrats to all fellow recipients and happy blogging! Feel free to snag this image for your post as well!
Dani – I’m sure there are lots of people that frequent your site that you don’t even know about it. Your write up looks great & I can’t wait to see who you nominate 🙂
I’m hoping that there are!!! Thanks so much!!!